Monday, April 9, 2012

Why did i do that?


I know that person must be very angry. But well all i could say is. "What do i care?" It was stupid of me to trust her.Even after so many warnings and threats. Well that could be always reasoned out by my mind, as i needed a good Reason to believe in something before i act it out. One well enough to let my stupid mind believe that what is said is correct rather than what i think is and what my intuition says. Said that it does not mean my intuition is wrong because most of the time i have trusted my intuition and it did not betray me. But still things go wrong some times.
 That is not the only thing i look back and think.."Oh why did i do that?" But this is one point where i come in to a conclusion, that i should at times listen without questioning. That is kind of stupid to my own ears, but it seems to be the best thing if i need to avoid problems. All in all, everything happens to a reason. And maybe there is a worthwhile reason behind all this.
Either it should be listen without questioning or it should be have that exceptionally bright mind where you analyze simple situations in life in a grave manner and think ahead behalf of everyone and take this decisions according to it which is totally not me who is a well known "sort of peevish person" :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment